Along with the right temperature, lighting, humidity, water and soil for your garden, the proper cannabis nutrients are also a must for obtaining maximum plant growth and yield. Cannabis leaves and flowers require a large amount of the right kind of nutrients. For a cannabis grower, nothing is worse than putting time and effort into a garden only to discover the nutrients were not balanced and were sub-standard.
Whether you live in Colorado, California, Washington or Oregon, how do you know if you are using the right nutrients for your garden? At 13E, we have already done the time test for you, and this what we’ve found:
- Cannabis gardens require macronutrients, micronutrients, and even nano-nutrients – one cannot compensate for the other.
- Macronutrients are used in the largest quantities. However, even though micronutrients are used in smaller quantities, they are still necessary. And, nano-nutrients are even more effective for plant growth.
- At 13E, we believe the most balanced nano-scale foliar feeding system will allow your plants to thrive. Our micronutrient system includes silica, iron, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper, phosphorus, calcium, sulfur, potassium, molybdenum, boron, and cobalt. Together, these nutrients work to grow the biggest, strongest, highest-yielding plants
- At 13E, we believe nanoscale nutrients and micronutrients must be delivered straight to the stomata, which is located right on the plant’s leaves. Our foliar spray, allows cannabis plants to absorb these essential nutrients up to 80% percent more efficiently than traditional fertilizers.
- We are convinced that, with the right formula, photosynthesis is increased, which means your plant needs less water. In addition, 13E completely non-toxic, so it is safe to use around children and pets.
At 13E, we’ve combined experience with passion, and created one incredibly effective product, as our customers continually claim. Because of this, we are one of the leaders in the cannabis plant growth industry, whether you live in Colorado, California, Washington, Oregon or elsewhere.
13E is a natural product. Under current definitions it is not certified as organic, however, we consider it to be a “post-organic” 4th generation nanoscale product with a very small carbon footprint. Our ground-breaking formula has also helped eliminate run-off, which is hazardous to our environment.
Our plant additives can be used on plants grown in soil or hydroponically. Leaves, flowers and even seeds all benefit. While 13 Essentials has been tested and determined to be safe by OECD, protective equipment should be worn.
For more information on the most effective macronutrient/micronutrient combination for your plants, contact my13e.com today.