13E Product Instructions
13E is a revolutionary indoor grow feed system that is as easy to use as it is effective. The balanced nanoscale foliar feeding system can be used for all plants, whether grown in soil, hydroponically, or via any other media such as coco. Once you begin using 13E in your grow regimen, you will begin to see dramatic improvement and noticeable results in plant growth when you follow these simple instructions for use:
- 13E should be applied as a spray on both sides of the leaves once per week in the morning for outdoor plants and at the start of the lighting cycle for indoor crops to promote increased plant growth.
- Dilute 1 teaspoon (5ml) of 13E in one gallon of water to prepare the spray. Shake spray bottle well before drawing the dose.
- 13E cannot be premixed with water for later use. Spray 13E on both sides of the leaves of your plants within 2 hours of mixing.
- 13E should be sprayed once a week during the vegetative and flowering stages of the plant.
- It is safe to apply 13E with grow lights on, as it does not contain nitrogen.
For more information, follow the instructions on the 13E label, or contact us with any questions or comments about increased plat growth.