Why Foliar Fertilizer?
13E for Bigger Yields and Healthier Plants
At 13E, we’ve combined experience with a passion to create the most effective product ever. As a result, we’ve earned the right to be one of the leaders in the plant growth industry. Our breakthrough formula delivers nanoscale nutrients and micronutrients straight to the stomata, which is located on the plant’s leaves. Using a foliar spray, plants can now absorb essential nutrients up to 80% percent more efficiently than traditional fertilizers. Our groundbreaking formula has also helped eliminate run-off, which is hazardous to our environment.
Because we believe anyone can have a green thumb, we also believe that, if your buds are struggling, both in taste and size, we have the solution. How do we know? Because most of our customers have had the same problem, until they changed to 13E and found that, by using our nanoscale foliar fertilizing system, their plants met and/or exceeded all their expectations.
Like Guy D., from Michigan. He states, “I have grown this particular strain of plant for several years and I have never seen this strain produce such large, dense, and very aromatic flowers.””
Because we know even Mother Nature sometimes needs a little help, we developed this awesome, one-of-a-kind formula. Our nanoscale nutrients and micronutrients have helped raise, industry-wide, the quality and the yield to a whole new level. With 13E, buds flourish and their taste is superb, all without any of the environmental side effects that are commonly associated with traditional soil fertilizers.
Our unique plant-absorbing formula also increases photosynthesis, which means your plant will need less water. In addition, 13E is completely non-toxic, so it is safe to use around children and pets.
Our plant additives can be used for any type of plants, either those grown in soil or hydroponically or in any media such as coco. Leaves, flowers and even seeds all benefit. While 13E has been tested, and determined to be safe by OECD, protective equipment should be worn.
Many people wonder which ingredients are contained in 13E. Our unique formula contains these important nutrients:
- Silica, which makes the plant rigid and more erect, leading to further increase in photosynthesis.
- Boron because it generates membrane stability and fertilizes flower blossoms.
- Copper activates enzymes, catalyzes reactions and helps ensure successful protein synthesis.
- Iron is essential for crop growth, food production, energy transfer, nitrogen reduction and fixation, and lignin formation.
- Manganese also activates important metabolic reactions and plays a direct role in photosynthesis.
- Molybdenum is required for the synthesis and activity of the enzyme nitrate reductase.
- Zinc is recognized as essential for plants and high yields are impossible without it.
- Cobalt is one of the main sources of energy, needed for cell division.
- Magnesium is a building block in the photosynthesis process that makes chlorophyll.
- Calcium is responsible for holding together the cell walls of plants.Potassium.
- Sulfur Sulfur in plants helps form important enzymes and assists in the formation of plant proteins.
- Phosphorus Helping plants convert other nutrients into usable building blocks with which to grow, Phosphorus is one of the main three nutrients most commonly found in fertilizers. It regulates protein synthesis and is important in cell division and development of new tissue.
- Potassium Commonly known as the quality nutrient, Potassium is considered second only to nitrogen when it comes to nutrients needed by plants. It will help regulate plant metabolism and affects water pressure regulation inside and outside the plants cell. Particularly good for root development.
A lack of any one of the micronutrients can limit growth. And, also remember that, while 13E does replace your micronutrients, it does not replace your macronutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium.
13E is a natural product that is derived from naturally occurring minerals. Most soils already contain these nutrients, but they are not always bio-available to the plant. Because of 13E’ nanoscale formulation, the dose is fractional (1 teaspoon over 25 plants once a week).
Under current definitions, 13E is not certified as organic, which is why we refer to it as “post organic,” meaning a fourth generation nano scale product with a very small carbon footprint. With a particle size of 1 to 30 nanometers—one nanometer equaling one-millionth of a millimeter, these smaller particles have a much larger surface area, which means less product is needed.
13E can be applied with lights on but our recommendation is;
- FOR INDOOR PLANTS – Plants should be sprayed as soon as lights come on and with adequate air flow (fans).
- FOR OUTDOOR PLANTS – Spray in the morning before the sun is too intense. When plants are awakened by light, they are read to eat so the leaf’s stomata is completely open to intake the R.T.U to its maximum.
- IMPORTANT TO NOTE – 13E does not contain Nitrogen so our formula will not cause burning, it is very gentle.
It is of utmost importance that your crops receive balanced nutrition or the growth will be limited. 13E contains every nutrient needed to ensure proper balance. Subjective results show larger, denser and more aromatic flowers after being sprayed only once weekly from seedling to week 4 of the flowering cycle. By using our innovative formula, 13E delivers the right amount of nutrients and micronutrients to generate the correct size, health and density of your crops, without having to use more product to get the results you want. 13E is everything you’ve been looking for in an indoor/outdoor grow feed program.
Once you begin using 13E in your grow regimen, you will notice awesome improvements and superior results in plant growth, just by following these simple instructions for use
- 13E has to be used within 2 hours of mixing R.T.U.
- Dilute 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of 13E in one gallon of water, then shake. PH if desired.
- Apply 13E on both sides of the leaves once per week, the under leaf absorbs more.
- 13E should be sprayed once a week during the vegetative and flowering stages.